Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day

We had a fun Labor Day hanging out with my family. My Aunt and Uncle live in a high rise on the KY side of the Ohio River and there is a huge fireworks display every year. We went over early and had dinner and then walked to their place. I have a lot of cousins who have a lot of kids, so Tucker had a blast playing with all of his second cousins.

Uncle Chris and Tucker walking to dinner


My sister Rachel and my mom with Wes. The downtown area was very charming and historic where we ate.



Rachel and her husband, Chris. We found a little bar and grill that wasn't crowded at all. It was perfect.



Me and Tuck



Grammy and Wes-man



My cousin Terri and her oldest daughter, Ali

My mom and dad watching the fireworks


My dad with my cousin Chris and her daugther Miley out on the balcony


My dad and I.. the view was amazing!!


1 comment:

L Rukes said...

What fun! Looks like y'all have been having a blast. We're starting to breathe for air, so we'll have to get together again soon!