Sunday, September 27, 2009

So much fun

My mom has been visiting for the past week and a half and we have had so much fun with her.. despite the natural disaster. We spent the week at the Lake and then a few days here at our house. I very much enjoyed some Mother-Daughter time and not to mention the nights when she gave Tucker a bath and put him to bed.. and on top of all that she cleaned my entire house top to bottom!!!!!! and watched Tucker Saturday day while Andrew played tennis and I went to my friend Renee's baby shower and on Saturday night so Andrew and I could go out to dinner. My mom is the greatest and I am so blessed to have her.

I love you lots Mom, you rock!!!

The only thing I am bummed about is that neither one of us had our camaras all week so we didn't get any pictures!!! Maybe next time.

No comments: