Friday, October 23, 2009

Two more days..

Yesterday was our 22 week ultrasound for Baby #2. I can't believe it's been 22 weeks already. We got to see profile pictures of the baby smiling and laughing. It was really neat. We now have an envelope with the sex and a picture inside. Andrew and I are going out to dinner on Sunday and are going to open it then... I can't wait to find out what our little baby is. The suspense is driving me crazy! I want to know right now. Andrew and I both think it's a boy, but we'll see soon enough. Stay tuned....
Also, Andrew got some good shots of Tucker tonight. His poor little face is scratched up from a spill he took on gravel the other day... I can't help it, but isn't he just the cutest??

1 comment:

Renee said...

NOW YOU KNOW!!! YAY!! And those pics of Tuck are too cute!