Friday, May 29, 2009

Fun times

We had a great Memorial Day weekend with my mom and dad here in Atlanta. Andrew and I also had a chance to get away to Lake Oconee for the night.

Tucker with his grammy.
He really enjoyed getting in the water, even just his feet because it was still pretty cold.
Tuck was all decked out with his life jacket and hat. Not that he left his hat on for very long. We got rained on about five minutes after this picture. Good thing it passed quickly and the sun came out!
This pic is one of my current favorites of Tucker. he loves wearing sunglasses, especially mine.. he is a little ham that's for sure.

Andrew and I spent the day and night at Lake Oconee. It was awesome.. and we even saw Ben Rothlisburger from the Steelers at the lake bar. I got his autograph for my mom which was really cool b/c my mom loves him!!

No comments: